Christmas Conversation Cards & Coasters


Want to spark fun, meaningful conversation during the holidays? My Christmas Coversation starters are perfect for just that! My cards are sized as 4x4 graphic images that are embedded into a simple-to-print PDF file. In all, there are 18 unique "Christmastime" questions designed to keep your family buzzing with Holiday chatter. How you "craft" your cards is up to you... however, I have the following two suggestions:


MAKE CONVERSATION CARDS

Simply print on white card stock, trim and laminate each card. Punch a hole in the top corner and secure with a clasping ring (available at any office store). Embellish the ring with ribbon and during your next meal, unclip the ring and pass cards around to get the conversation going!


OR... MAKE CONVERSATION COASTERS

To make Christmas Coasters, purchase 4x4 smooth ceramic tiles at your local hardware store. Apply a thin, even layer of mod podge and adhere image by smoothing with with outward strokes. Apply a layer of mod podge on top, then spray with a clear acrylic topcoat to seal. More detailed instructions are provided on page 1 of the printable.

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+


Merry Christmas!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

9 comments

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [20 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute project! I am your newest follower! You can follow my blog at http://craftycierra.blogspot.com/
    Let me know if your interested in a blog swap! CierraLarsen@hotmail.com Thanks!

    /Cierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I love this idea to get people chatting during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project. Really cute idea. I linked over from Craftomaniac. I am your latest follower. Hope you check out my blog at wwwl.diybydesign.blogspot.com and follow me too if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Would make a sweet hostess gift for all those all those holiday parties! Would love for you to visit me and link up to Made with Love Monday at Sew Chatty! http://sewchatty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute. So creative. I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look really nice! I am your new follower. You can follow me back at http://showmemama.com. Make sure you leave a comment so I know you visited.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea! I love the colors you used too.

    Please stop by and link this post up to Theme Party Thursday. It's perfect for our holiday theme.
    :)
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are a really good idea, and keeps the convo flowing for those "family" members you only see once a year or so!

    ReplyDelete