Haunted Halloween Tags & Advent!

Do you have the Halloween bug yet?  I sure do!  Which means I've been a busy girl on Scrapbook Max making all kinds of cute creations.  In fact, I've been having so much fun making printables, that I decided to open MY VERY OWN SHOP!!  No worries, though.  I'll still be offering tons of free printables along the way... like the gift tags above!


But... what fun is a cute tag without a treat to go with it?  This week at Target, I found Candy Corn Kisses and knew immediately what I wanted to do with them.  So, when you run grab some for yourself, be sure to pick up square pretzels and M&M's too!


Making them is simple.  Just line a cookie sheet with wax paper and line up your pretzels in rows.  Unwrap your Kisses and put one on top.  Heat your oven to 175 and WARM the kisses on the pretzels for about 5 minutes.  You only want to soften the chocolate, not melt it... so watch them closely or you'll end up with a big gooey mess!  When you pull them out of the oven, they should still be in "kiss" form - but when you  carefully drop an M&M on top and they'll flatten out like the picture above.  Chill in the fridge to re-set; then share them with your little ghouls and goblins!

So... you want my free printable, right?  Ah... but wait.
I'm going to make you work for it this time!

{YAY... applause, applause...}

With this *MEGA CUTE* 13 Day Countdown to Halloween!
This printable file can be easily framed, mod podged to an 8x10 tile or laminated to display.  Plus, the kids will go nuts if you load it with Candy Corn Kisses!  I think it would also make a fun and easy gift or favor for a friend (and your sister).  The great thing about purchasing a digital file is you buy it once, but print is as much as you want! 

Plus, to all my new Customers... I'll also email you my Friday Freebie file for the week!

Come on... you know you want both of them!

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON IN MY SHOP!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+




Happy Haunting!



Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

29 comments

  1. your stuff is just too cute!! do you print all these things off on a home computer? or do you use that online site that mails you "professional" copies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mainly create files that can be printed at home... the examples shown in this post were printed with my regular printer! Easy and cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this.. So cute.. head on over to our site for any new recipes or if you want your item to be featured

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling and I love the candy corn kisses, thanks for the recipe!
    Can you help me out? I am in a contest because of a recent post that I did on my weight loss. There is a contest on Face Book and I need you to vote! I am so close and I don't want the other guy to win! Just click on the link below and like that page (up at the top) then in the left hand column find my picture( I’m the one in the black bathing suit) under photo's 4 of 14 click(SEE All) and leave a comment under my picture! Thanks!!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Lehi-UT/Kristi-Approved/391083710513
    You might have to copy and paste it into your browser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe it's almost Halloween!

    Following you now from Boost Your Blog. Please follow my blog of inspirational messages. Now on Twitter!

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute printables! and love the advent calendar. Good luck with your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am the biggest fan of candy corn kisses! I am trying those fo sho!!!

    love your guts
    mandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen candy corn kisses. Where have I been? Can't wait to try them, cute tag too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the printables. So cute. Want some of those candy corn kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your new shop!
    These little treats are the BEST! We've made them with all different kinds of kisses....have you seen the Caramel Apple Kisses yet?

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, LOVE! These are fabulous, for my favorite holiday in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum these look great!! I'd love for you to link it up at sundae scoop! http://iheartnaptime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so cute! come on over and link up to MMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those look yummy! First time to your site, I really like your digital work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never seen those Candy Corn Kisses but I am definitely going to hunt them down this weekend when i go shopping! the recipe is soo neat!
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really need to find those kisses, what a fun and pretty looking treat! Good luck on the new Etsy store, you always have fun stuff and interesting ways to use printables so it's sure to be success! Thank you for joining us at A Crafty Soiree! I hope you'll come back next week and link up again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is so SO cute! I've never heard of candy corn kisses before? are they chocolate or do they taste like candy corn or both somehow?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your new business! Thanks so much for joining us at A Crafty Soiree last week... hope to see one of your fab creations again tomorrow. I'm your newest follower
    malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your style! Congrats on opening your Etsy shop. I wish you great success!

    Jenn @ Seeds on a Breeze
    Etsy shop: Dandelion Designs

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just LOVE it! Thanks SO much for joining in on Thrilling Thursdays @ Paisley Passions. I hope to see you again this week :)
    ~Lori S.
    Thrilling Thursdays @Paisley Passions

    ReplyDelete
  21. So darling! Can't wait to try these little morsels of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such adorable stuff! Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites. Hope to see you again this week.

    I'm off to see your shop! =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi. I came back to let you know that I'm featuring you for this week's Friday Favorites! Come by and grab a button if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for linking this one up to Thrilling Thursday too!!!
    ~Lori S.
    Thrilling Thursdays @Paisley Passions

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love these! I have a friend who's birthday is on Halloween. These will be great for her gifts.

    ReplyDelete