Freebie Printable... Frisbee Golf Game!

  

This weekend during a park play-date with the family, I remembered playing "Frisbee Golf" as a kid... which meant I could hardly sit still until I had created one for my kids! If you've never heard of it... it's basically like playing golf, but with a basket and frisbees.  You set up "holes" or baskets around your yard and keep score based on how many tosses it takes you to advance from basket to basket.  With this printable, I made numbered tags for 6 baskets, a sheet of score cards and a set of instructions for putting one together for your family!  This is a fun game that can be used for lots of things... like a birthday party activity, a picnic game, reunion game, Scout activity, church activity for kids & youth or even just a boredom buster for the kids at home.

Please PIN and then DOWNLOAD THIS FREEBIE {HERE}

Enjoy!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

23 comments

  1. What a great idea! Thanks for making such a cute game for my family. I can't wait to start playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll be using this for Cub Scouts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! Now we can have an official game :)

    Glad I popped by from Making Mondays Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun game. Thanks for sharing the printables.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute! I'll pick up some baskets and frisbees at the 99¢ store and it'll be an afternoon of fun!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE! now I just need to teach the kids Frisbee! Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! My DH is an avid Disc Golf player and we actually own a regulation sized basket for his practicing, but this is perfect for the kids to join in on the fun!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is sooo cool!! What a fun game for my kids to play! Thanks for sharing!
    Visiting from justsewsassy.com
    PS. Come by and check out a fun giveaway going on right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOHHHH Neat! Come plant your creative seeds at my blog party on Fridays: Plant a Punkin Seed at Punkin seed Productions!

    Kristi
    Punkin Seed Productions

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really neat! I think my daughter would love this, and it is easy to do. Great idea and thank you for linking to It's Stinkin' Cute Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's cute! My kids would love that.

    Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great! Thanks for the printables! My son is only 4 but LOVES frisbee and is great at it! This will be wonderful for us! Found you on Tatertots and Jello.

    Amanda
    http://notyetinvented.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a neat idea! My kids would like playing this game.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love frisbee golf! What cute print outs for this fun game! Thanks for linking up to Hoo's got talent!

    ReplyDelete
  16. never thought about making my own Frisbee golf! come on over and link up to MMM!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is fantastic! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is soo cute..i wanted to print it to use as a game for my family reunion i'm planning..however; it keeps timing out on me and won't let me download ;o(

    such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Miss Tiffy Lee... sorry about that. Not sure what the problem is. If you can email me directly, I'd be happy to send it to you as an attachment. :)

    colette@mycomputerismycanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This one is going on the to-do list. I love it!!

    Love to have you link up to my new link party, For the Kids Fridays!
    http://sunscholars.blogspot.com
    :)rachel

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this idea! I feature you on my patriotic week!

    Thanks
    Kori
    www.momsofalltrades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you. Need to buy laundry baskets for my kids (college) & at home anyway. Great filler under the Christmas tree as a game instead of just as an old laundry day chore!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I beyond doubt appreciate your articles and blogs
    golf games online

    ReplyDelete