2016 YW Presidency Planner NOW AVAILABLE!!

 

Could it be??  I'm actually AHEAD of my design schedule!! Woot! Woot!!

When the church released the new theme a couple of weeks ago - my design wheels began to turn and I saw these colors and ARROWS immediately in my mind!  I love arrows and I love how they can relate to "pressing forward" - on we go, on we march!  I stayed true to my popular layout, but added US Holidays and General Church Events and included the monthly "Come, Follow Me" topic on the monthly pages.  If you are familiar with my LDS Presidency Planners... feel free to skip the rest of this post and head straight to my shop!


If you haven't used this planner before - below is a quick peak at what you'll find inside...


First, each month has a planning section... inside you'll find a full page calendar, a weekly activity planner, a 2 page planning spread that helps you organize your thoughts, concerns and assignments in all areas + an extra page of notes!


Next, there is an entire planning section for YW in Excellence... from assignments to the program to a review of how things went!


A similar section is set up for planning New Beginnings as well.  You'll also find various other pages like contact sheets, notes, at-a-glance calendars for 2016 and 2017, looking ahead planners for 2016 and 2017 + lots of space for random notes... it's all covered!


Like years past, I also made a set of Extra Advisor Covers for those of you who'd like to give a planner to everyone in your organization.  I'll be adding more and more coordinating printables for 2016 in the coming weeks, so stay closely tuned!!

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+


Happy Planning!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments