Printable Halloween Games: DOMINOES & MEMORY!



Dominoes is a fast, fun and easy game to play and will be PERFECT for all of your cute little spooks, their class parties and Halloween events in the coming weeks. Better yet - it's super simple to make! Just print, trim, laminate and you have a DARLING set of Dominoes to play! This printable also comes with cute little 2x2 matching memory match it game cards, so it's two games in one! 


I keep my cards in a 4x6 organza bag... I found them online or you can also get them in the wedding favor aisle of most craft stores. Makes a great party favor too!


Happy Printing!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

2 comments

  1. Great images and content. I really enjoyed your photography! Actually I like Canvas better. Look you guys are experts at what you do and I value your input.Thanks for sharing your Blog. http://www.canvasndecor.ca/canvas-print.html

    ReplyDelete