PRINTABLE Family Home Evening Chart Collection!




Designing a set of Monthly FHE Charts has been on my list FOREVER and I'm so glad I finally had time to finish them! It's the latest addition to my Family Command Center Printables - my mantra seems to be if it's cute, I'm more likely to use it... hopefully that's the case! 


It comes with a set of 8x10's designed for photo printing and for simply swapping out each month. Just laminate or frame and use a dry erase marker! Each month also has a quote and great reminder from a church leader regarding families... and who couldn't use that? If you wanted to give this set as a gift... just print, frame them all together, tie a cute bow around the bottom of the frame and attach a dry erase marker. Easy peasy!


If you are into organization - you'll love this collection. In fact, now that I've got it complete I decided to bundle it all together... comes with matching blank monthly calendars, a perpetual calendar for recording birthdays/anniversaries/etc, a countdown collection, menu planners, FHE Charts and bottle caps for making magnets if you want to hang these on a magnet board or fridge! 

So fun... so cute... I love it!!


Happy printing!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments