PATRIOTIC Alphabet Nugget Wrapper Printable!


LOVE me some Red, White and Blue!! I love Summer and I love the 4th of July! It's a time for picnics, family reunions, water fights, barbecues, fireworks and s'mores! Whether you plan to celebrate with family or friends - this is a super fun addition to make to your celebration. Spell the names of each guest, make them for the grandkids or just have them ready for your own little family. 


I've added two bonus sheets for this set (LIBERTY and USA) if you want to make easy party favors put them on place settings!

Some quick tips for assembly... For best results, I recommend setting your printer to it's BEST quality print setting and I like to use glossy brochure paper best. Then, trim and wrap the nugget - secure with tape on the back. Then, either print the trays provided, or just trim a strip from matching card stock to make your tray. Use a glue stick or double stick tape to secure to the strip, this helps the nuggets stay in place and not slide around in the baggie. For the baggies - I use "pretzel stick" bags, you can get them anywhere cake decorating supplies are sold, even Walmart. Or - I'll link you up below

Supplies on Amazon (ad): Glossy PaperCello Baggies


Happy Printing!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments