Wednesday, October 5, 2016

{FREEBIE} VT Quote for October




Oh boy, am I ever late getting this done!! Sorry ladies!! 
Conference Quotes took over my screen for days - and I'm just now recovering. ;)

As always - this quote was selected from the VT Ensign Message for this month and comes in 4x6, 5x7 and 8x10.  I did my best to also pick a quote that is EASY to give... and not to just our Sisters!  Plus, since a lot of times our Sisters are maybe less active or not so much into the full on spiritual push... I love finding a "light" and friendly, universally Christian and uplifting thought.  I am so hopeful that my friends and followers of other faiths can use and love this series too!! ♥

PS... I picked orange for this print (the obvious color for the month of October) - wouldn't it be so cute with a Halloween Ribbon tied around the bottom?!

PLEASE PIN... then download HERE!

Have a great day!



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!




No comments: