Thursday, March 17, 2016

YW Camp Certification Level Bottle Caps!


If you are a YW Leader right now - I'm betting you have CAMP on your mind!!  Here's a fun thing to add to your plans... Level Bottle Caps!!  Make them now, give them to the girls on their first day for them to wear all week!  I did them up as both "Years" and as "Levels" - pick whichever set you like best!  Grab them HERE in my shop!

BOTTLE CAP TIP:  I get all of my bottle caps and epoxy stickers from Fizzy Pops. I prefer the flattened caps - and I like buying the DIY Kits because they come with everything you need, including the silver ball chains.  Here's a current kit they have HERE + if you use CANVAS10, you'll save 10%!

Happy Camping!



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!



No comments: