Friday, March 18, 2016

FREEBIE Down Syndrome Awareness Bottle Cap Image


Look at that angel... and a pretty cute necklace model too! ♥ 

I was so happy when a long time customer reached out and asked me to design a bottle cap image for Down Syndrome Awareness.  With "World Down Syndrome Day" on March 21st, she wanted something fun she could make and give to others.  I quickly jumped at the chance and instead of letting her pay me - I decided I would just release it as a freebie for everyone!


Of course, she also got her fun beads at MY favorite shop... Fizzy Pops!  
Just use CANVAS10 to save 10% - it takes a nice little slice off of shipping!

Have a great day, friends... and special thanks to Celeste for letting me share a picture of her darling daughter!!



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!



No comments: