NEW Valentine Gift Tag Collection!


Oh my - you guys are so silly!!  After releasing my Valentine Bottle Caps over the weekend, I got a zillion emails BEGGING for the images to be made into gift tags! 

... and your creative wishes are my demand!


But... since for some reason I HAVE to do 6 tags when I make a set, (I know, OCD) - I added the cute "Be Mine" Bumble Bee to the collection!  I should note that the tags are 2" rounds (perfect for punching) and I included coordinating Mason Jar Lid Toppers as well.  And, don't let my over-use of Mason Jars fool you, you could use these tags on any gift bag, tin or box!

PS... And, they are the perfect size for cupcake toppers too. Just sayin'... 

PRINTING TIPS: I always print my tags at home on my HP Inkjet printer.  I also always use photo paper and set the print quality to BEST.  You can also get superior quality by choosing to print at a copy store.

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+


Happy Gifting!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments