Monday, February 8, 2016

NEW Valentine Bottle Caps + 30% Off!


OH MY. THESE TURNED OUT SO CUTE!!!

My apologies for the later than normal holiday printable - with our upcoming cross-country move getting closer, I didn't think I'd have time to design them! So, I was glad when I was able to steal some computer time in-between the chaos; it was like food for my soul!

This is actually two different sets... The first one, the one with the hearts/sentiments comes with  printable checker and tic/tac/toe boards - which are perfect for family fun or classroom parties!  The other, (the set with the animals) is a separate collection.  Aren't they so fun?


In my shop this week... save 30% by using VAL30 at checkout!


Have a great night!



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!




No comments: