NEW Valentine Bottle Caps + 30% Off!


OH MY. THESE TURNED OUT SO CUTE!!!

My apologies for the later than normal holiday printable - with our upcoming cross-country move getting closer, I didn't think I'd have time to design them! So, I was glad when I was able to steal some computer time in-between the chaos; it was like food for my soul!

This is actually two different sets... The first one, the one with the hearts/sentiments comes with  printable checker and tic/tac/toe boards - which are perfect for family fun or classroom parties!  The other, (the set with the animals) is a separate collection.  Aren't they so fun?


In my shop this week... save 30% by using VAL30 at checkout!


DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+

Happy Valentine's Day!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments