Monday, January 18, 2016

{LDS Planner FREEBIE} Ward Council Notes Page



With the popularity of my LDS Planners growing daily, I get dozens of requests each week for additions and suggestions for new pages to include.  I love it, keep it up!! My sis (who is an RS Pres) has also requested this one, so I thought I'd get it done and put it out there as a freebie!


Still need your 2016 Planner? RS Planner | YW Planner | Primary Planner

I probably won't be adding this page into the actual planner files (since it's mainly applicable for presidents only)... but you can easily incorporate it into your planner or binder.  I would print it multiple times, double-sided and either insert a page or two in each monthly section (depending on how many Ward Councils you hold each month) - or I also included a coordinating Title Page if you want to create a dedicated "Ward Council Notes Section" in the back of your binder or planner.

Download links below... If you would, please PIN before you download! 


Happy Planning!



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!



2 comments:

Sherri said...

THANK YOU for the *free* Ward Council note page!!! And EXCELLENT addition to my RS Planner!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Thank you!!!