NEW Luke 2 Christmas Tree Subway Art!



Oh... love me some a new Christmas Subway!!

One of my favorite holidays and seasons to design for is Christmas - and NOTHING is more beautiful (at least to me) to design than a Christ-Centered / Nativity Art to bring the true meaning of the season into your home.  I think this collection should have something for everyone... I did 3 background colors + 5 sizes.  For me - I'll be hanging/framing the 16x20 Red... and will probably be giving White 5x7's to neighbors and friends. One thing I love about New Testament Scriptures (this one is Luke 2:10-11)... is it crosses religious lines.  Doesn't matter what denomination you are... if you are Christian... this is a timeless passage that warms the heart at Christmastime.  

I love it... and I hope you do too!!

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+


Have a wonderful day!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments