NEW "Think Pink" Breast Cancer Bottle Cap Images


I'm so (SOOOOO) excited about this!! Fizzy Pops (my favorite spot to buy beads and bottle cap supplies) reached out and asked if I would design some bottle cap images for Breast Cancer Awareness... and if I would mind if they included a printed 4x6 of it in EVERY shipment going out during the month of October... !!  

Ummmm. Yes.  I would LOVE that!! So I got to work and this is what I designed!

PS... If you need to place an order - definitely do it now so you can get the free 4x6 in your order!
(and be sure to also use CANVAS10 to save 10%)!


I'm always looking for an excuse to get my beads out... so this was the first thing I made up. I found the pink ribbon bead at Joann's and knew it would be the perfect accent!  You can get the crystal bead, the striped ones and the pink pearl beads from Fizzy... as well as the bottle cap, epoxy sticker and the jump rings I used to link them all together.  

For a tutorial on how I make these you can check out THIS post. 


You certainly don't have to be a beading expert and don't have to add beads if you don't want to - simple is beautiful as well.  I found the hope and the sister charms at Michaels, they are very easy to connect when using split rings - no tools necessary.


Of course, if you already have a stash of bottle cap supplies and just need the images - I've got the listing in my shop {HERE}.  Feel free to use this design for local fundraising efforts if needed for a friend or loved one.  I'm proudly married to a two-time survivor of cancer... and thoughtful mementos like this helped us feel the cheering of our team, even when the days felt dark.  I was thrilled to design this and definitely plan to do the same for more cancer colors... ♥

Much love,



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!



No comments