Friday, August 21, 2015

Summer CHRISTMAS SALE - 40-60% off!



Oh my goodness!!  I was having so much fun with my family this Summer that July came and went and I never put up my annual "Christmas in July" Sale!! Shame on me!!  Hahaha!! :)  To make it up to y'all (as I know many of you wait for this sale)... I'll just run it in August instead!  So, take note of the dates above - and hop over to my shop to start filling your carts today... then you'll only need to come back and enter the codes once they are activated.  I'll send out my newsletter on Sunday evening once they are activated (hint, hint), then will also announce here and on FB.  Don't miss it - this is only a twice annual sale and you won't see discounts like this again until Black Friday. :) 

Great HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS: Framed Subway Art, Recipe Binder, Bottle Cap Key Chains or Necklaces, Menu Boards, KISS Jars, Nuggets and more! 


Thanks, guys!



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!



No comments: