*NEW* Missionary Subway Art!


One of THE most popular listings since I opened my shop has been my Missionary Subway Art.  Over the years, I've accommodated a ton of requests to incorporate the flag of the country the missionary is serving in.  This week it dawned on me I needed to just create a special listing for flag themed art!  It's a bit more expensive than the standard black text - as I have to create the flag and work on colors... but the extra few dollars is definitely worth the final product.  I'm ABSOLUTELY loving these and I hope you do too!  They make great mission mementos for any missionary or missionary parent! 


Have a great day!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments