Wednesday, June 3, 2015

#ReligiousFreedomMatters


There's so much going on in society right now... it troubles me how quickly biblically sound and traditional moral values are constantly devalued in politics and media (and how I can't even check out at the grocery store without being blasted by it). So, in an attempt to raise my voice using the SAME RIGHTS... I believe in the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman. I also believe that God has divinely created us, individually, as men and women for specific and eternal purposes. I understand that my beliefs are not shared or practiced by all... but it's important for EVERYONE (not just celebrities, political figures and the media) to stand up and state or defend their beliefs... even if it's not the popular opinion or going to land on the cover of a magazine. I have chosen to practice tolerance for the beliefs and choices of others; I hope and pray in return, that the same consideration and tolerance for my beliefs can be given. heart emoticon




To download this and other quotes... click HERE.



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!



No comments: