NEW Easter Bottle Cap Images!!



This super-cute collection was inspired not only by my new Easter KISS Printables - but by many of you who immediately requested bottle cap images after you saw the kisses!  I love it!!  I'm Bottle-Cap-Crazy, so it wasn't like you had to twist my arm. ;)  Personal tidbit... since we are raising chicks at our house, the chickie necklace is my FAVE!!


If you haven't tried making these yet - you REALLY should!!  They are super easy, very fast and you can put one together in less than a minute!  I buy my bottle caps and epoxy stickers from Fizzy Pops - best quality around... and I like to buy in bulk, not only to save - but so I have a nice stash of bottle cap supplies on hand for whenever I need a quick gift. You can print your 4x6 as a photo at a photo lab - or I typically print mine using glossy photo paper that I buy at the Dollar Store and make sure my printer is set to it's BEST quality print setting.

Here's what you'll need... 

1) BOTTLE CAPS {I keep a box of zipper pulls, key chains and necklace on hand}  
2) EPOXY STICKERS {In case you are wondering, I have hundreds of these joyful dots}
3) E6000 GLUE {I prefer the tiny tubes... but that's just me}
4) 1" ROUND CRAFT PUNCH {Find them at any craft store, online or on Amazon}
5) IMAGES {From my shop, of course! Check HERE}

NEW EASTER IMAGES: HERE


Of course, if you are up for a bigger project... adding beads is a fun way to go.  I recently did a bead tutorial on my blog - if you are interested in learning how or would like some basic tips... take a peak HERE.  However you decide to make them - they'll make a very cute Easter treat!

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+

GET THE NEW COLLECTION: HERE

"Hoppy" Easter!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

1 comment

  1. Wow, They are so adorable and beautiful, I will definitely try to make these! Thanks a ton to give me such an amazing idea.

    ReplyDelete