Annual Chocolate Nugget Wrapper Collection !



I love Chocolate Nugget Wrappers!!!  What can I say, it's an addiction. :)  I have more than two dozen sets now, but it just dawned on me this morning that I should put some of them together to make a nice annual collection! So, now available in my shop is this fun bundle at a hugely discounted price!  Regularly $5 each, I bundled them together for $45 + you can use my "Build a Bundle" SAVE15 Coupon to save an additional $15, (making this set HALF-OFF from buying them individually)!  


You're welcome!!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

3 comments

  1. Would you mind sharing the dimensions of the plastic sleeves that the nuggets fit into? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! They are the "Pretzel Stick" Size (appox 2"x9") - here's a link on Amazon that might be helpful: http://amzn.to/2fzUnIA

    Thanks!
    Colette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're speedy! Thank you so much, Colette! :) Your website is so inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete