Thursday, December 4, 2014

PRINTED/BOUND Personal Planner Announcement!


It's official! My printed/bound 2015 Personal Planners are HOT on the press today! They'll be available to order from my Etsy Shop starting on or about next Friday - HOWEVER, I ordered *limited* quantities - so if you'd like me to notify you up to 24 hours before I announce it on Social Media - please fill out the form linked below (filling out the form does not obligate you to purchase, it only tells me you'd like to be notified of the option to buy BEFORE I announce it here and on Social Media).

NOTIFICATION FORM

Additional details:
Full Sized: $29.95 + $5.50 USPS Priority Shipping
Half Sized: $27.95 + $5.50 USPS Priority Shipping
Cover Style: Purple / Projected Availability: 12/12/14

PS... I got better pricing this year! Full Sized is $3 less than last year and Half is $1 less + shipping is $2 less!! YAY!!  Not too bad if you consider the digital file costs $10 + around $18 to have printed at a local copy store! 

OR... the printable version is always available in my shop: HERE

Thanks!



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!



No comments: