Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Come Grab Some Nuggets @ the Festival of Trees!


I was very excited and VERY flattered when I was contacted by a Board Member of the Festival of Trees a few months ago about selling some of my nugget trays at their annual event in Salt Lake City, Utah!  Of course I said yes. Yes!!  Her team of volunteers then worked tirelessly to create hundreds of them for the Elf Emporium!  



You'll find baskets and baskets of them... Christmas ones, Teacher ones and more.  Word on the street is they are already selling like hot-cakes, so hurry over and make sure you get some!  I am so excited to be a tiny part of this huge annual event and invite you to stop by and pick up a few!  ALL proceeds (as in 100%) will benefit Primary Children's Hospital - such an amazing hospital and I'm flattered that I get to be part of it from all the way over here in New Jersey!  

Learn more about the Festival of Trees {HERE

Lots of love,



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!




2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so great! It's a small world!
Maybe we'd better plan a trip to the Festival of Trees after all . . .

Positively Patty said...

I can definitely see those being hot at Festival. Wish I could have been there this year to see them.