Friday, May 16, 2014

New Planner... SNEAK PEAK!


Guess what?! I'm working feverishly to finish my newest project and I'm LOVING how it's turning out! By hugely popular request, I've redesigned the monthly calendar pages on my Personal Planner and have spread it across both pages... and it's awesome!! I LOVE it and can't wait to share it with you! My plans (as of today) are that I'll have a June 2014 - June 2015 version and a complete 2015 version ready by June 1st. The new versions will also have multiple options for covers - and possibly a few new "add on" pages. Anyway, I'm super excited and wanted to tease you with a peak! For anyone wanting to try it out for cheap... I just dropped the current 2014 Planner to $4.




I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!



No comments: