Friday, April 11, 2014

NEW... I "heart" Carrots Easter Treat Box!



I know.  The cuteness is killin' me too!!  I've had this one in the works for a while, but just didn't have time to get the pictures done and images made for the listing.  But... I got it done this morning and I'm super excited to show you!


These printable carrot boxes are perfect little additions to your Easter Baskets... or make a darling centerpiece all bunched together.  Inside my boxes, I put a coordinating lip balm with orange jelly beans!


Of course... you can always use the tags separately as cupcake toppers, gift tags or to attach to any kind of plated/bagged Easter goodies!


Complete written instructions and a photo instruction page is also included to make assembly quick and easy.  You can grab this cute set in my shop... the link is below!


Have a great day!



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!