Wednesday, March 26, 2014

THREE New Nugget Wrapper Sets!


I've been a busy girl these last few days and have THREE new nugget sets!! I did EASTER, BIRTHDAY and a SCATTER SUNSHINE! Oh my goodness, they turned out so cute! AND, since I released 3 all at once, I decided to not only put them on sale for $3.50 each (which is 30% off) - I also created a LIMITED LISTING and bundled all three sets together for 40% off! Sale prices good today through Friday - so hurry and grab them before you forget! Coupons not valid on any of the sale listings... ENJOY!!


GET THE SPECIAL EDITION BUNDLE {HERE}


 

Or... Just the Easter Set {HERE}

 

Scatter Sunshine {HERE}                    Happy Birthday Sets {HERE}

I've got lots of other sets as well... click HERE to see all the Nugget Sets!

No comments: