Saturday, December 28, 2013

It's my birthday.... It's my birthday!!



GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS???!! It's my birthday!! YaHoooooo!! That means I got to sleep in today, I get spoiled by my kids & hubby, I get an uninterrupted nap this afternoon (after a pedicure of course), lunch at Panera with my mom and we're getting my FAVE Jersey Pie (buffalo chicken pizza) for dinner! Love it!! For YOU... you get my Birthday Subway Art for half price! It's on sale for $2.50 today only - and is so fun to display on someone's birthday. Stop by and grab it if you don't have it yet (it comes with both a pastel and a bright version). Enjoy your day, I know I will!! 

3 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

Happy birthday! I'm finding this is a popular day. My daughter is 15 and we have a friend with a birthday as well. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Wendy said...

Happy, happy Birthday! Thoughts and prayers are continually with you. Good luck & I'm glad you get to enjoy today!

Christine Taggart said...

Happy Birthday Colette!

I remember when we celebrated your 18 1/2 birthday! Great memories. Love you lots, you're in our prayers.