Monday, December 23, 2013

FLASH SALE - 30% OFF!!


At the hospital with the hubs, starting radiation today and I'm already bored in the waiting room... 
so, that means.... 

★★★ FLASH SALE ★★★ !!! Use CHRISTMAS30 to save 30% in my shop today and tomorrow...  Printables make great last minute gifts - just buy, download immediately from your Etsy Account, print, frame and give! I've got tons of holiday/nativity themed subway art or grab any of my organizational printables like the 2014 Clipboard Calendar or Annual Menu Planner Collection... they all make easy, but totally awesome gifts!


** ALSO... if you have been wanting one of my PRINTED/BOUND 2014 Personal Planners, I've activated 25 more $3 off coupons! Order today and your calendar should arrive before January 1st so you can start the year off freshly organized! The coupon is 3MCCanvas3, order from my printer @ 

Merry Christmas!!

No comments: