Friday, December 6, 2013

2014 PERSONAL PLANNER: PRINTED & BOUND!



Guess what? Guess what? Guess what?!!!! Full printed/bound Personal Planners are coming our way!!! I finalized everything with my agent today and by mid to late next week a new website will be up and running! You'll be able to order either the full-sized or HALF SIZE (5X7) version and have it shipped directly to you!!!!! WaHoooooo!! Pricing is $34.95 for the full size and $29.95 for the half size. Please fill out the form at the link below if you would like email notification when the site goes live for ordering! {{YAY!!}}


More information and pictures to come next week!  I can't wait!!!

OR... if you'd prefer to print/bind your own, you can still purchase the digital version in my shop (HERE).



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!

No comments: