Monday, November 4, 2013

November/Thanksgiving Subway Art... NEW SIZES!!



The popularity of the 4x6 and 5x7 sizes with my "Names of the Savior" Subway Art got me thinking... I need to update all of my subways with these sizes!  Now that would be a HUGE undertaking, so I'll just try to do them a month at time.  So, here's the updated listing for my November/Thanksgiving Subway Art.  It now includes three additional sizes... 4x6, 5x7 and 11x14!  The smaller prints make great, inexpensively framed gifts or favors and will make the collection much for versatile.  


The 4x6 and 5x7 are "taller" than the 8x10 - so I had to add a couple of lines of text to fill the space.  I love the new word additions!  Of course, all sizes are available in both styles.

If you have purchased this listing in the last 30 days - please email me with your Etsy Receipt number and I'll reply with these additional images at no charge.  Otherwise, to get a hold of them, you'll need to re-purchase the listing.  Good news is... this week, I've got it on sale for $3.50 {HERE} if you want to grab it.

Happy November!



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!

No comments: