Saturday, September 28, 2013

{NEW!} Printable Party Planner Page


{NEW IN THE SHOP!} I am just LOVING my Personal Planner and have all kinds of ideas for specialty pages I can add to it! Today I have the "Party/Event Planner" ready to go... you can print it double sided and add to your planner if you have it in an ARC Notebook; or can simply print a single page here and there as you need one. Love me a cute page... perfect timing for all the Halloween and Holiday events coming up in the next few months! For now, it's priced at $2.25 - but will end up at $3.95 as I add more to the collection.



Here's a close-up of the page...

Happy Party Planning to you!



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!



No comments: