Monday, July 8, 2013

{NEW} PERSONALIZED Family Rules Subway Art


One of the most popular items in my sale last week was my new "Family Rules Subway Art"... 
So it hit me - I need to make a personalized version too!

With this version, you get all the same rules... just get to add your name to the top!  Well, your name - or the last name of someone you'd like to give it to!  I think it would make a great housewarming, birthday or Christmas gift for anyone on your list this year!

 

Plus - in the listing, there are options for size, color and you can request to change out up to 3 of the phrases to your own.  If you'd like it more personalized than that, just email me and we can work out pricing for something more custom.  If you are interested... you can take a peak at the listing {HERE}.  

Love it, but not ready to order yet?  PIN it for later!  




I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!



No comments: