Wednesday, July 24, 2013

{NEW!} LDS, YW & CTR Shapes


New, for all you Scrapbook Max users... a collection of LDS shapes!  Perfect for handouts, invites, bulletin boards, home crafting and scrapbooking.  A set of written instructions to install, with illustrations and tips is included.  For beginning designers... these shapes work just like a die cut.  You use them to cut the shape out of your digital paper of choice.


If you've never given Scrapbook Max a try, you really should!!  It's a super easy design program that's easy to learn, easy to use and can produce amazing projects.  All the graphics, images, printables and subway art (and even these shapes) that you'll find on my blog and in my shop are all designed with this program.   Photo Shop is awesome, but quite frankly was too hard for me to learn and seemed cumbersome in doing the smallest projects.  So I switched 7 years ago and haven't looked back.  It's my best, most used and most favorite program on my computer!  Read this post to learn how you can download a free 30 day trial to give it a try.  Seriously... it's totally worth a free try, right?!  I think you'll be glad you did. :)

Have a good day!



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!



No comments: