{NEW} All Occasion Tags!



Inspired by my mother - who is the gift tag queen (and special helper behind my very popular "Scatter Sunshine" tag set) - I made her some "Thank You" tags a few weeks back (freebie HERE) and just couldn't stop.  One tag lead to another and it became it's own set!  I think I covered most major giving occasions - and for the ones I missed, I created a sheet of blank tags.  It's going to be so nice to go to my little tin and just pull out a tag whenever I need one!  Print a few sets for yourself so you have a nice stash - then make up a set and give as a gift.


Print a few sets for yourself so you have a nice stash - then make up a set and give as a gift.

DON'T FORGET TO USE A COUPON!
Use COLETTE to save 20% on any purchase, or use CANVAS30 for 30% off $10+


Happy Gifting!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments