Thursday, June 20, 2013

{FLASHBACK FREEBIE} Patriotic Lip Balm Labels



Last year, designing my Patriotic Subway Art for July got me all pumped up for all things red, white and blue so it just carried over to another project.  My kids were dying for something festive - so Stars & Stripes lip balm it was!  It's cute for you, fun for your kids and holiday themed chapsticks always make a fun gift or quick favor.  Enjoy!

If you are a Facebook Fan... you have access to this freebie!

Current fans already have access {HERE}.
To become a fan to gain access, click {HERE}.

PS... Thanks to those of you who keep me going with sweet messages, notes, emails and orders!  Our family is settling back into an all-too-familar cancer schedule that includes chemo, lots of appointments and lots of schedule juggling... but we are trying to enjoy every good minute we are given in between.  My husband is showing his strength daily and amazes me at his resolve to power through this challenge... AGAIN.  He has 8 more weeks of intensive chemotherapy before we begin the process of his Stem Cell Transplant later this summer.  We have a long road ahead, but with faith and family - I know we'll get there.  If you'd like to follow that part of our lives, you can catch updates on the Facebook page we set up for him.

https://www.facebook.com/The411OnEric

linking up with... http://tatertotsandjello.com


I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!

No comments: