Friday, May 17, 2013

WINNERS!


Thanks to all of you who entered the $20 give-a-way this week!  It was so fun to see what everyone's favorites are (ummmm... Scatter Sunshine is the most popular by far) - which I think means you'll really like what I'll be releasing next week!

My big congrats to Amy Bateman (my blog comment winner) and Carina Bennett (my FB comment winner) - you both get to choose $20 of printables from my Etsy Shop!  So, head over to my Etsy Shop and start shopping!  Email me your wish list and I'll reply with your files.

For everyone else, FAVORITES is still an active coupon... use it at checkout to save 25% until tomorrow!
{not valid for personalized or custom listings}

Have a good weekend!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FOLLOW ME ON FB | FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST | SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER | TERMS OF USE


I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!

2 comments:

Carina said...

Oh, I am So Excited!!! I rarely ever win anything. I can't wait to get some time in my schedule to drool over your printables and choose what new Fantastic art I will get to enjoy. :) Thank you Colette. Not only are you a gifted artist, but you are also generous.

Amy Bateman said...

Thank you Colette! I love all your printables and am so excited to be one of the winners. I can't wait to put them to good use.