Tuesday, March 12, 2013

St. Patty's Day Dinner Winners!!


ANNOUNCING...

St. Patty's Day Dinner Printables Winners!
{Original post HERE}

Dezi Allen  | Amy Bateman  |  Julie White  |  Heidi Blake  |  Jen Morris

Congrats, Ladies!
Email me or message me on FB and I'll reply with a link to your file!

Thanks to all who entered!  There's still time to get your dinner planned and ready - hop on over to my shop to grab your set!  Just a reminder, the following coupons are currently good in my shop:


SHAMROCK - Good for $2 off any regular purchase
{excludes personalized art or "Pick" listings}

MARCH5 - Good for $5 off any $15 or more regular purchase
{excludes personalized art or "Pick" listings}

CUSTOM - Good for $3 off any Custom/Personalized purchase
{even though those listings say no coupons, this one is ok}

COLETTE - Good for 20% off any regular purchase
{excludes personalized art or "Pick" listings}


NEXT UP... BIRTHDAYS AND EASTER!  
Stay tuned!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FOLLOW ME ON FB | FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST | SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER


I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!

3 comments:

julie said...

WAHOO!!! I won! Happy, happy, happy dance! Thanks a ton, Colette! My family is going to be WOWED for dinner, thanks to your creativity!!!

julie said...

And thanks for sending me the link to the download so quickly!!! You are AMAZING!

The Allen Family said...

Yay!! Thanks SO much! Can't wait to surprise my boys with all this!