Monday, March 11, 2013

St. Patty's Day Dinner Ideas & Printables + a freebie!

 


Holy Moly!!

These fun dinner ideas and printables have been a super fun set to get ready for you!  I'm no chef... so it's easier for me to go all the way with clever names for the normal foods my family loves, then design all the printables to go with it!  I mean, come on... "Shamrock Sliders" sound delish, don't they?!  OH YEAH!!


Here's a little preview of what comes with the printable collection...

A display menu (blank and printed), food tent cards (blank and printed), napkin rings, Hershey Nugget wrappers (fun for sprinkling on the table or including with dessert), water/soda bottle labels and treat toppers. Use the blank ones with your own food ideas or follow the details on my fun dinner!

Here's what I'm doing...

APPETIZER: "Irish Greens"
Any green salad or a plate of green veggies.  For extra fun, cut your cucumber slices with a mini-shamrock cookie cutter (I found mine at Party City).

MAIN DISH:  "Shamrock Sliders"
Using a larger shamrock cookie cutter, cut out your buns!  Afterwards, use the same cookie cutter to form your meat patties.  Your family will FAINT!

SIDE: "Gold Coins"
These are basically just round french fries!  Slice your potatoes into thin wedges, then use a mini-round cookie cutter to cut circles.  Bake or fry til golden brown!

SIDE: "Rainbow Salad"
I just did a fruit bowl and used all the colors of the rainbow... of course, there are all kinds of fruit salads out there that you could use as well.

BEVERAGE: "Lucky Limeade"
I just wrapped small bottles of Sprite for my "Lucky Limeade" - or fill water bottles with green Kool-Aid.

DESSERT: "Clover Cakes"
I didn't have time to bake anything fancy - so I just picked up some St. Patty's Day cupcakes at the bakery. They had clover sprinkles, so they worked nicely.


You know I love to share my printables... so I'm giving everyone the water/soda bottles as a freebie!


 You can purchase the full printable set in my Etsy Shop {HERE}.

Linking up with... http://lilluna.com/


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FOLLOW ME ON FB | FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST | SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER


I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!

100 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Pinned the post! http://pinterest.com/pin/160370436703245547/

The Allen Family said...

I'm a FB fan.
Dezi Allen

The Allen Family said...

Follow on Pinterest.

Kori said...

I pinned it

Kori said...

I' m a fb follower

The Allen Family said...

Liked the FB status. Dezi Allen

The Allen Family said...

subscribed to your newsletter
sethdezAThotmailDOTcom

Kori said...

I'm a Pinterest follower too

Kori said...

I get your emails too!

Kori said...

Liked fb status

The Allen Family said...

Love, love, love your Baptism Subway art. Perfect for my boy's baptism in 3 months! :)

Anonymous said...

I pinned it!

Beth G.

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan on facebook.

Beth G.

{ HeatherK @ AReformedHeath'n } said...

I'm a facebook fan :)

{ HeatherK @ AReformedHeath'n } said...

I liked your facebook post

{ HeatherK @ AReformedHeath'n } said...

Your Christmas manger subway art is one of my most favorite printables.

Rhonda Chrosniak said...

I am a fan on fb

Rhonda Chrosniak said...

I liked your fb post and left a comment :)

Rhonda Chrosniak said...

I follow you on Pinterest

Rhonda Chrosniak said...

I pinned it!

Rhonda Chrosniak said...

I subscribed to your newsletter.

Amy Bateman said...

I pinned the post: http://pinterest.com/pin/113786328057731406/

Amy Bateman said...

I'm a facebook fan.

Amy Bateman said...

I follow you on pinterest.

Amy Bateman said...

I liked and commented on the FB post.

Amy Bateman said...

I'm a newsletter subscriber (thimbleluvr@hotmail.com)

Amy Bateman said...

I love all your subway art prints. Someday I'll get the collection. :)

julie said...

I'm a facebook fan and I LOVE it when you post that you've come up with something new and that you'll be listing it soon. It's like waiting for a MINI-CHRISTMAS!!!! It's always so exciting and I am NEVER disappointed!

~Lindsey said...

Pinned it :)

julie said...

I'm a Pinterest follower and I love your posts!!!

~Lindsey said...

I'm a fb fan!!!

~Lindsey said...

Follow on Pinterest!

~Lindsey said...

Liked the status

julie said...

I posted on Facebook!

nikib4kids said...

Pinned!! http://pinterest.com/pin/210191507581124579/

julie said...

I am a happy newsletter subscriber and LOVE getting one of your newsletters in my inbox!

~Lindsey said...

Signed up for newsletter

nikib4kids said...

I follow you on FB!

~Lindsey said...

Loving your menu!

nikib4kids said...

I follow you on Pintrest

nikib4kids said...

"Liked" and commented on you FB status! :)

julie said...

My very favorite printable right now is your "Scatter Sunshine" printable. There are so many people in my life who have "scattered sunshine" and this printable set is such a sweet way to thank them back for all of their kindness. I LOVE IT!

nikib4kids said...

I am subscribed to your newsletter

julie said...

Pinned this CUTENESS: http://pinterest.com/pin/183592122281839111/

Denise said...

Pinned this post!

Denise said...

I'm a FB fan!

Denise said...

Follow you on Pinterest . . . .

Denise said...

I liked your FB post

Denise said...

Subscribe to your newsletter!

Denise said...

My favorite printable are your monthly meal planner calendars!

Laura Dassance said...

pinned (user ljh3822)`

Laura Dassance said...

already like you on FB!

Laura Dassance said...

new follower on pinterest (ljh3822)

Laura Dassance said...

liked the FB post

Laura Dassance said...

already subscribe to newsletter
mightymusclewoman@ yahoo dot com

Laura Dassance said...

my favorite item are the monthly menu planners (i have them and love them!)

Amy said...

I pinned this! http://pinterest.com/pin/209347082651072959/

Amy said...

I'm a follower. (amywools@gmail.com

Amy said...

I left a comment on FB. Amy Woolery

Amy said...

I "liked" you on FB Amy Woolery

Amy said...

I peeked at your Etsy shop....darling! How do I choose a favorite? I really like our Subway Art and the Valentine Love Notes.

Heidi said...

I pinned it.

Heidi said...

I followed you on pinterest.

Heidi said...

I liked your fb page.

Heidi said...

I liked and shared your fb post.

Heidi said...

I checked out etsy and I think I love your menu planners the most of all. So cute!!

Heidi said...

I subscribed to your newsletter. You can find me on fb at Heidi Blake.

Tami said...

I signed up every which way. Thanks

Hawaii Monkeys said...

I think I'm signed up every which way too. ;) I pinned, fb fan and commented, follow your pins and follow your email, and put a note in your shop. fun ideas as always! good work!

Jen said...

You know I am a long time super F.A.N!

Rayel said...

I love the annual meal planner

Rayel said...

I pinned it

Rayel said...

I am a facebook fan

Rayel said...

I follow you on Pinterest

Rayel said...

I commented on your status

Rayel said...

I subscribed to your newsletter

takenbyfaye said...

Tanyatfp@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Pinned the post

Erin G
eringwynn@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a FB fan!

Erin G
eringwynn@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Pinterest

Erin G
eringwynn@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I liked the post on FB

Erin G
eringwynn@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribed to the newsletter

Erin G
eringwynn@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87677904/winter-valentine-banner-bundle-instant?

The winter and Valentines day banner!

Erin G
eringwynn@hotmail.com

khjrose said...

I liked you on FB! karrirose@msn.com

khjrose said...

I "liked" your FB status announcing this posting! karrirose@msn.com

khjrose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
khjrose said...

I follow you on Pinterest! karrirose@msn.com

khjrose said...

I subscribed to your newsletter. karrirose@msn.com

khjrose said...

I pinned your posting! karrirose@msn.com

khjrose said...

My favorite printable in your ETSY shop is the Patriotic Subway Art! karrirose@msn.com

Towle Family said...

I am a Facebook fan. Thank you.

Towle Family said...

I get your newsletter.

Towle Family said...

I really like the personalized family subway art and the proclamation.

Towle Family said...

I liked your facebook status.

Anonymous said...

I PINNED This post!

edvanginkel@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Facebook!

edvanginkel@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I Follow you on Pinterest!

edvanginkel@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I "Liked" & commented on your FB status that announced this post!

edvanginkel@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I Subscribe to your Newsletter!

edvanginkel@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I Visited your Etsy Shop {HERE} and my favorite printable is this one & the Pinch Me Not Set, as I am new to your site & I really haven't had the opportunity to do a lot of looking around yet! But if these are a sampling I will find many more favorites!!!

edvanginkel@aol.com