Sunday, January 20, 2013

2013 Desktop Calendar FREEBIE!



I'm currently in the middle of a craft studio reno and was so excited to add this to my desk.  With my hubby's cancer sitting nicely in the rear view mirror... he's been feeling great and finally feeling up to helping me get settled in my creative space.  He has been putting my new bookshelves together, hanging my new curtains and helping me get pictures hung.  My job this week, hopefully, is to finish painting and to put the final design touches on labels for my baskets and bins.  I've got one wall left to decorate and think it'll end up being a Subway Art gallery... I'm in absolute heaven if you can even imagine! :)  

One thing I knew I needed for my desk was a fun, coordinating calendar for 2013 and this is what I came up with.  It's sized as an 8x10... I framed it in a regular acrylic standing frame and I love it!  

My mom taught me to share with my friends... so here ya go!


If you like this printable... you'll love my 2013 Clipboard Calendar! {HERE}

Comments and pins make me happy and keep me sharing... so be sure to leave me some love!
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK OR PINTEREST TO SEE FREEBIES FIRST!


I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!

Linking up with... http://lilluna.com 

9 comments:

Kari said...

this is so pretty.
thanks for sharing
kari

Alison said...

Thank you so much Colette! This is adorable! I'm so glad your room is coming together. Share pix when you get a chance. :)

Laura Dassance said...

love it! Thanks so much for sharing :-)

Allison said...

Thanks, this will be great in my office!

Jenny Jensen said...

Thank You!!!! :)

Natalie Muoio said...

Natalie

The Rocks said...

Love this! I made one for myself, my mom and my mother-in-law! We're all HUGE fans!

Nadia said...

Thanks dear! It's so adorable! I share this with my sisters and friends. It's really made my day!

lemondedis said...

très joli, merci pour le partage... j'ai créé un lien ici : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/2013-free-calendars/