Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Year's Printables!



It's almost time to start the New Year's countdown!!

Whether you are having a big party or just a little gathering at home with your own little family... 
Here are few things to help you ring in 2013.

This set includes 2 water bottle labels, 2 lipbalm labels, a snack/sandwich baggie tag and a bookmark.

Now available in my ETSY SHOP!


If I can keep my design groove going... you can expect coordinating Subway Art and a banner to be in my shop by the weekend.



I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!


1 comment:

{IrisM} said...

Wow good job ! You create some amazing stuff ! You're so gifted!

Iris
THE MARRIED LIFE
http://matthewandiris.blogspot.com