Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Huge Thank You!!!


I just wanted to take a quick second and thank my CUTE SISTER for hijacking my blog last week and being a sneaky little pirate and arranging the design of a kit that means so much to me!!  I'm amazed at all the comments on the post below AND of the sweet emails I've received from some of you - each one really lifted my spirits!   We are grateful and so very lucky that we are winning this battle, but the day-in-day-out journey through chemo has taken it's toll.  We have two months to go - and this gesture seriously gave me the spunk I'm going to need to finish strong!  Thank you for caring about me and my family, I was - and still am - completely overwhelmed!

My sister is one awesome gal - we share many of the same passions and hobbies.  You can meet her at her blog (HERE) or visit her Etsy Shop (HERE) and see for yourself how awesome she is.  Thank you, Lisa - no gift or gesture since this began has meant  more to me!!  Words don't even begin to describe... 

My deepest thanks I must also SHOUT out to Katie of Just So Scrappy and Misty of Crazy-4-Monograms!!  Holy smokes, ladies!!  I'm not just a fan of your work, I'm a junkie... so to see that you teamed up together with my sister to do something so wonderful for an online friend has left me speechless.  I have so many plans for the "Live Strong" kit... scrapbook pages, printables, thank you notes and more.  

I can't stop smiling, thank you!!  

Misty & Katie were kind enough to also offer the kit as a freebie... (HERE)!

Much love to you all... especially Lisa, Katie and Misty!


1 comment:

Laurie said...

Colette, your blog is amazing!!! This is the first time I've seen it (thank you, Pinterest!), but you're so talented!! And from the sounds of it, you must be an amazing person, as well! Thank you for sharing your talents with the world!!