Thursday, August 16, 2012

{NEW!} Baby Boy Subway Art



New in my shop... Baby Boy Subway Art!

Honestly, I'm not sure what I enjoy more... choosing the words and phrases for my Subway Art pieces or getting all crazy about the fonts I use!  Either way, if you need a baby gift, a centerpiece for a shower or art for your own baby boy's nursery -  I've gotcha covered!

Have a good weekend!


Baby girl + coordinating shower printables coming out tomorrow!

I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!

2 comments:

Lacie said...

I LOVE them both :) So Cute!!

A Lived in Home said...

I love subway art. I made a birth facts one for my daughter's room! I would love to have you come join my Get Social Sunday party. YOu can link up your homepage and promote your awesome blog! http://alivedinhome.blogspot.com/2012/08/get-social-sunday_18.html