Friday, August 10, 2012

2013 Clipboard Calendar Now Available!



Love me a cute calendar!!

Since opening my shop in 2010, this has been my single biggest seller.  I'm a bit late on getting 2013 released... but it's finally done and in my shop.  That should give all of you crafty holiday gift givers plenty of time to make up your clipboard sets to give to all the wonderful ladies in your life!


Making up a set to give as an inexpensive gift is easy!

1.  Grab some $1 wood clipboards at Walmart or the Dollar Store.

2.  Spray paint them black.

3.  Tie coordinating ribbon to the clip.  Here's an quick tip... most of the months use some shade of green, so if you go with light greens and white, the ribbon will work well with nearly every month!

4.  Print all the calendars on white cardstock, then clip them on.

5.  Give to sisters, friends, mothers and grandmothers!






I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this fun, easy & awesome software!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I can't even think about 2013 yet! (I haven't even started using the calendar I printed out in January...I really need to get better at this mom thing!)

Browns said...

I just wanted to say that I love your printables and have purchased several items from your shop. I LOVE these calendars and have bought them in the past...BUT, what works best in my home is a framed calendar that I keep in our kitchen/dining area - and write on the glass with a wet erase marker. Because your calendars are only avail in horizontal format, they no longer work for me. I print free calendars online so that they are cute and go with the season or holiday, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY wish your calendars were also available in a landscape format. I would much rather PAY for your calendars in the format that could go into my frame, than print out a free one!!! PLEASE consider offering this in the future? :)