Tuesday, July 3, 2012

{NEW} SUMMER SUBWAY ART!!


My single most favorite graphic projects are subway art!  I dream about fonts constantly and can name a font from 50 feet on a truck or on a sign.  I know.  Sad.  I should probably be medicated to contol my font addiction.  Isn't this cute framed as an 8x10 with a little bit of ribbon?

Makes a quick gift for a friend or sister!


Here is is on my kitchen shelf as a 16x20... I kept my display simple this time, but I love it.  I love the bright colors and the fun words and phrases.  It makes me want to enjoy all those things with my family in the remaining days of Summer we have left.
Stop by my shop and grab yours!


Be sure to use "SUMMER" at checkout to save 20% off your purchase!


I USE SCRAPBOOK MAX TO DESIGN ALL OF MY PRINTABLES.
Click HERE to get a free 30 trial of this easy, awesome software!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love to see all your new Subway art. I would love to see a list of what they were called sometime. I think I have some of these, but it's hard for me to remember what the names are. I'm not as "good" (obsessed) as you are. :) THanks!