Monday, March 5, 2012

No Mantle? No Problem!!


My favorite place to decorate is my mantle... but what if you DON'T have one?  Where do you decorate?  My sister (who blogs at My Digital Creations) doesn't have a mantle, so she decks out her dining room table with a little holiday flair.  You can see the table from her entry way, so it's a fun greeting to her kids when they arrive home and to guests who stop by for a visit.  She prefers to print my "matted" subway art versions in 8x10 - which is why I'll continue to design both a full (for myself) and a matted version... especially for her!

Still need your St. Patty's Day Subway Art?  Gotta stop by my shop!

{HERE}

PS... Don't forget to use "LUCKY20" to save 20%!




1 comment:

Wendy said...

What a great idea! I'm glad that you'll keep offering the 8x10 matted since I love it so!