Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Valentine Printables!


So much Valentine cuteness... I just can't take it. :) 

Although I am a "Fun Dip" mom and won't be breaking my back making over 100 crafy-ish Valentine's for my kids to pass out in their classes... I will definitely spend some time making cute favors for ladies I visit, special girl friends I can't live without and a few other fabulous people in my life.


... and my kids would definitely never forgive me if I didn't surprise them with new festive lip balm.  I think I've officially turned my girls into chapstick snobs.  


As I've mentioned in the past - reading is a big deal at our house.  I have a colorful mix of reading strengths in my home - top to bottom - and I love how something as simple as a cute, holiday-ish bookmark encourages them to keep reading.  Plus... they are an easy, no-brainer favor if you need one so I always make up an extra sheet or two.

The 2" goodie tags, bookmarks and lipbalm labels all have 4 designs - my favorite being the, "I Toadally Love You" and "Owl Always Love You" ones.  Also, new with this printable, I'm offering the option to purchase the individual JPEG images for those of you who just want one particular design.  Enjoy!


Thanks to all of you who participated in all of my freebie give-aways this past week! 
In all, I gave away over 1,000 printables from my shop! :)  I love to share, but this printable will be exclusive to my shop only and will not be part of any give-aways.


No comments: