Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Celebrating Valentines with Printables...


Have I ever mentioned that I love decorating with printables?   I love to get creative on my computer, hit print and then finish it into something fun.  I love that paper crafting is easy and inexpensive - it stores well and is easy to change out from month to month.  I have subway art images for almost every month and each one stores so nicely right inside the frame.  It's like no brainer decorating as its best.  And... I love-love-love pennant banners.  Enough said. :) 



My fetish with paper doesn't stop at my mantle... I love the easy change out each month of my Menu Planner and Clipboard Calendar as well.  Just like my subway art, I store all of my menus inside the frame for an easy switch-a-roo and changing my calendar is easy as well.  I've also been doing the same with my kids' countdowns.  Most of the countdowns/advents I've sized as 8x10 prints - which makes them easy to print and even easier to store and switch.  My kids think I'm a rockstar... but really, I'm just good at switching out paper.

I also got my hubby's love note quote cards ready this afternoon... another printable also available in my shop.  I gave away over 200 yesterday and they disappeared in just over an hour.  Wow... that's alot of love notes for alot of hubby's out there.  I hope it makes everyone's holiday a little more lovey-dovey! {wink, wink!} :)

So - in the spirit of continuing my LIMITED freebies this week... below you'll find a link to download a 16x20 image of my Valentine Subway Art image. 


I've set the limit at 275 and once they are gone... you'll have to head over to my shop to pick one up. BUT... never fear, if you missed it you can use "BEMINE" to save 25% through tomorrow!

PS... All of the printables shown in this post are available in my Etsy Shop {HERE}



16 comments:

The Wille's said...

Thanks so much for all the limited freebies this week! I was curious- what printer do you have? I am just appalled at how much ink my printer goes through and I would love to keep doing paper crafts so I was wondering if you had any advice? We only have a Wal-mart and walgreens and they don't print 8x11 :( Thanks!!

Tiff said...

THANK YOU!!!

Valerie said...

Thanks Colette! I need to finish my banner from last year...:) Then I'll be good to go for Valentines!

qbkids said...

I love your printables! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent!

absees123s said...

Thank you so much!

Jamiecrafts said...

yayy i got mine! thanks :)

imbeingheldhostage said...

WONDERFUL!! Thank you :-)

Elise said...

Thank you!! :)

MelisaH said...

cute, cute, Qu-te!

Little Lovables said...

So adorable, thank you!!

Rogers said...

Got it!! Thanks for sharing the love! (Get it? It's for Valentine's Day!!!!)

~Christine~ said...

Thanks for all the freebies! I love it!!

Tonya said...

Adorable as always! Thanks so much for all the freebies this week! I love them all! :)

Lana said...

Thanks! I got one! I love it!

Julie said...

What a fun week! thanks so much for the freebies. This is adorable just like everything else you create. Love it!

AmberS said...

Thanks so much for all the cute printables!