Friday, February 24, 2012

And my winners are...


Congratulations, Ladies!!

After seeing all of these entries, I couldn't just pick 2 winners... I had to pick 3!!!  Honestly, if I wasn't a busy mom with mounds of laundry to do, I'd have chosen more. :)

I've emailed each of winners the details for having their Baptism Subway Art done.  I'm excited to design their art and hope they enjoy the print as much as I do!

If you didn't win... KEEP READING!!

Yesterday, I offered my FB Fans any one freebie printable from my Etsy Shop with the purchase of each Custom Baptism Subway Art Print - and it went over so well, that I'm going to make that a permanent offering!  So... just because you didn't win, that doesn't mean you can't get one. :)

Be sure to head over to my shop, order yours {HERE} and pick a freebie!!



5 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay I'm so excited!! Thanks so much for this awesome giveaway!! My son will love his custom baptism art!!

nikib4kids said...

So, SO happy! This is perfect timing!! My son is getting baptized next weekend!!! Thank you so much!! I LOVE your stuff!! I use it all the time!!

Nicol said...

Thanks! I know that my niece will love this. She is being baptized on March 3rd so this is PERFECT!!

Wendy said...

Wahoo! Love WINNERS! Congratulations!

Colette said...

Hi, Ladies! I'm so glad you were all excited about your fun win. Making them up tonight was super fun especially knowing how excited you all were. Thanks so much, enjoy your prints - I just emailed them to you! :)