Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snowman Conversation Coasters


I just can't stop with the snowmen... so cute!! 

This printable can either be made up into 4x4 tile coasters (like my Thanksgiving & Christmas ones) - or can just be printed, laminated and used as pass around cards.  Making the coasters is easy... just print the file, trim and using ModPodge adhere them to the tile.  Once dry, apply a layer on top... then seal with acryllic spray.  Not into ModPodge?  No problem... just print, trim, laminate and attach the stack with a binder ring - then at dinner time, just use them like "pass around" cards.  There are 12 unique questions in all - designed to spark meaningful conversation at dinner

I hope they add some sparkle to these long Winter days!.


Did I mention that I'm giving the first 50 sets away free?

Get your freebie file HERE...!!
{if you snag a freebie, please follow me on FB, become a blog follower or leave me a comment}

Once the freebies are gone... please visit my Etsy Shop below to grab yours!







10 comments:

Alison said...

Thank you Colette! Totally adorable!!

The Porters said...

Yay! Thank you! I love them!!

Beth said...

Thank you! These are so cute!

Bailey Family said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Tonya said...

Thanks! love them!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you...Very nice!

Lacie said...

These are adorable :) So Cute!! Bummed I missed out of the freebie, BUT I will be buying them soon :)

Canvas Print said...

Here are some tips on selecting the best photo to go on canvas. We carry out all of the work that is described below.......

Serendipity and Spice said...

I love these! Snowmen are my favorite winter decor!

Ashley said...

These are so cute! I'm a new follower! =)