Wednesday, November 16, 2011

{SNEAK PEAK} Summer Menu Planner Collection

I know it might be torture for some, but I can't help a little bit of innocent teasing. :)


I've got the 3rd and final Menu Planner set almost finished!  At this point, the pages are done (as you can see from the sneak peak above).  However, I usually like to sleep on my designs for a night and then complete any last minute polishing before I publish and put them in my Etsy Shop.  Plus, it usually takes me a day or so to print, take photos, and edit images for my blog and shop.  I'll email those who have asked and will announce it here and on my FB page the second they are available.  For those of you who pre-purchased, I'll email the file automatically in the morning.

And... just a little bit of a clencher - for those of you who purchase the last set, you'll also receive 2 bonus planners!!  One super fun one to display on the week of someone's birthday and the other will remain a surprise until I release the set, {wink, wink}!

See you tomorrow!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Love the color scheme for June and July. I can't wait to see the finished pages. :)

Robyn said...

Love them!

Alison said...

Oh my goodness! LOVE!! LOVE!! LOVE!!

Lacie said...

I can't wait!

Glenna said...

Thanks for having these ready so I can use them for a Christmas gift. I was hoping you would use the pink and green watermelon stuff on one of your months! I have loved everyone of them and can't wait for this last installment

Amy said...

Looking forward to it :)