Friday, November 11, 2011

{New Release} SPRING Menu Planners!

I've got the second of three Printable Menu Planner sets finished and added to my Etsy Shop!  I have to tell you, it was weird designing Valentines and St. Patty's Day themes when I have a Thanksgiving Spice candle burning!  Maybe that's why it took me so long to get them finished!


This set includes January, February, March and April... and for those of you dying to have a full set; I promise to have the final set of months completed before Thanksgiving. :)  Giving a full set, framed for Christmas to a sister, friend or mother will be easy, inexpensive and perfect!  Remember, when you buy a printable, you buy the actual file... so you can print it off as many times as you like!



I have just loved using my Menu Planners this Fall!  They have helped me avoid the panic that sets in as soon as the kids' homework is done and our whole evening seems to run smoother.  We don't stick to it 100% OF THE TIME, but when we do, our night goes much better.  The images are slightly larger than 8x10, so I framed mine in a "document" sized frame (8.5x11) from Michaels and I keep each page inside so all I have to do is switch it around when a new month begins.  Depending on your frame, you might also need to mount the planner page on coordinating card stock like I did and don't forget to attach a post-it pad for your shopping list! 



One final tip...  I prefer using "wet erase" markers on my glass.  It writes more crisp and it doesn't smudge - yet it's easy to remove with a damp cloth or paper towel.  You can get these markers at any office supply store, I found mine at Staples.

For those of you who already purchased the Fall Bundle (Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec), I emailed you a discount code so you can pick up the second set for less. 

{PS... Be a darling and leave me a comment, follow my blog or become a FB Fan!}

Linking up with... http://tatertotsandjello.com/

{Link Expired... Please visit my Etsy Shop HERE to purchase this printable)

9 comments:

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [12 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

Lacie said...

I love them. I wullbe getting mine soon. As usual, great work!

Alison said...

So adorable Colette! Thank you so much for sharing!! :)

Deann said...

beautiful! thank you!!

Wendy said...

I LOVE it!! I have had so many people ask me about the adorable fall ones... Now I can give them as gifts for christmas!

Anxiously awaiting your next set - I know they're going to be fantastic :)

Becky aka tata! said...

Collette these are great!! I have a wedding in January and the bride will love these!!! Thank you!!

Valerie said...

I can't wait until the whole set is finished!!!
Love these...
And you are a tricky gal, ;)